Photon Class Documentation

Options
uweenukr
uweenukr
edited January 2013 in Photon Server
Is it possible to get an updated copy of the Photon Class Documentation? I found what seems to be an old copy hosted on google code. Looking at the URL I realized its part of the Android zip so I downloaded it from the site.

Is it possible to get a copy of those added to either the Server SDK or the Unity SDK? Or am I missing something.

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    The documentations are present in the SDKs to which they belong actually, they are not 'globally spread'

That means that the Unity PUN SDK has the documentation related to it, the server SDK has the documentation related to the server sdk and the dotnet sdk has the .net sdk related documentation.
    That saves a lot of headache when trying to find the documentation related to your SDK as the various platforms and SDKs have differences so using a wrong documentation by error could waste you a lot of time
  • uweenukr
    Options
    They are also all in different forms. Some PDF, CHM, HTML. I find it much easier to search through the HTML version as the links make document transversal very quick.