I am unable to reconnect to the photon network after unloading my UnityFramework from native iOS app

Options

i am facing issue when i am reopening my game embedded in iOS native app, my app is not connecting to the photon network. no callbacks or photon functions are working.

Answers

• Tobias
    Options

You are using Unity as a library in this case?

Which PUN version is it?

Enable the SupportLogger, up the log level and check what's in the logs.

• Joginder_Jogii
    edited March 2023
    Options

yes...

I am using PUN 2 version 2.41... and Unity Version 2021.3.12f1

I found it, let me check and I will Update

• @Tobias The issue even after enabling Support Logger is that when I enter Unity Instance second time No Callbacks are coming from Photon scripts, Even Support Logger also not logging anything. And also not showing any errors or warnings from photon side.

• Tobias
    Options

when I enter Unity Instance second time

Please elaborate. I don't know what this means, exactly.

• @Tobias When Reopening Unity Instance. Any callbacks Like OnConnectedToMaster(), OnJoinedRoom() and OnDisconnected() etc are not getting Invoked when I am trying to Connect, Join or Disconnect. Nothing is showing in logs even after enabling Support Logger.

• Tobias
    Options

Check the AppId fields in the PhotonServerSerttings file and if you enabled the components you are using.

Please take a step back and run one of our demos after importing this into a new project. Then compare what's different. I have no idea why your project doesn't do anything now.