Random disconnections and lag with clients using low bandwidth

Options

Hey guys, I'm working on a Vertical Slice on top of the TPSBR sample project but I'm facing some connection problems and can't find what is the issue there I'm currently working with Host/Client mode and have the scenary as follow: - Host create a room with Name/Password; - Clients join that room with the room name and password, if any; - When in the room I have 3 options that the player could select from, Team A, Team B or Espectator; - When the team is filled, the host can press play to go into the character selection screen for all the players; - There, each player select a character on a draft mode (think like an Moba); - When the draft is done, load the game scene and the match begins; In that scenary i got two major problems: 1. For some reason on the team selection screen when another player is trying to join, someone just drop his connection. Can't find the reason why. 2. When loading the game scene I must wait for everyone to load, but "some players" "sometimes" do not finish loading it and do not signal the host to hide the loadings screen and start the game. 2.1. On theses hosts the log indicates that it's waiting for a long time (+/- 2.5s) to receive the network object (it's from the TPSBR structure that i'm building on top), but then say it's initialized and nothing else happens. That situations just ocurr when there are diferent internet connections (5+), I could't reproduce this with 2 or 3 connections, even if I'm using many instances in the same computer or the same connection. Also, I've noticed that when someone with a bad connection join the room, all players lose a lot of performance on their connections, causing jitter and interpolation errors. Does the photon cap it somehow based on the worst connection? Even if the host is fine?

Thanks in advance for any help ;)