Javascript API and the blank server tutorial ?

Options
It is normal that the javascript api when started twice (the chat demo) the two instances can't communicat with each other based on the server made form the tutorial (blank application demo) ?

Comments

• No.

Any more details on your environment and the two instances you are starting are welcome for any help ...
  • Alright, no problem.

I am using the Win64 Photon Server 3 and the Javascript HTML 5 API (Which is currently in beta). I plan on developping a turn-based strategy game. In the tutorial called "An App From Scratch aka the blank server tutorial" located here http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-server/ ... -tutorials you are making an application which is hosted by Photon Server. It work fine if the client is the one specified in the tutorial which is done in C# (Console Application).. but i thought it should work also with a client based on the Javascript HTML 5 API. When i start two instance of the chat.html exemple located in the API i can see :

me[null]: Blablabla.

If i typed "blablabla" then ENTER.

But i don't see anything on the second instance. They seem to not be able to talk to each other.

Also, is the Javascript HTML 5 API rather stable ? is there anything i should know when using it since its a beta ?