Fusion pricing question

Options
Gruguir
Gruguir
edited April 2022 in Fusion

Hello, I'm wondering about the players per room limitation

• the doc says 'target player count of 200'
  • the pricing page says 'max peer per room 16'

Also, it states 'For Games only', without more explanations.

I'm considering Photon Fusion for a multi-user virtual art exhibition, with a limited amount of network interaction, mostly user moves (+ chat using PhotonChat), but needs to be eventually able to handle more than 16 people in the same place.

Also, I need to reassure the client regarding the statement 'For Games only'.

Best Answer

• TheoTime
    TheoTime
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gruguir,

We do not consider this kind of project a game. Our sister company Photon Industries provides services and licenses to use Photon technology for this kind of environment.

With the service provided through it, you will be able to go beyond the default limits for games. For more information, please contact developer[at]photonengine.com with the email registered to your photon account and detail you business use-case :)

Cheers,

TheoTime

Answers

• TheoTime
    TheoTime
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gruguir,

We do not consider this kind of project a game. Our sister company Photon Industries provides services and licenses to use Photon technology for this kind of environment.

With the service provided through it, you will be able to go beyond the default limits for games. For more information, please contact developer[at]photonengine.com with the email registered to your photon account and detail you business use-case :)

Cheers,

TheoTime