Player don't instantiate with PUN2 and Playmaker

Options
Rainzo
Rainzo

Hi,

I created a scene called "menu", there is a canvas and a button. there is a Photon Proxy playmaker. there is an empty with FSM to connect called CallBackManager with UN Set automaticlly sync scene, photon / on connect , photon / on connect to master etc when button clicked. I arrive on another scene called "main".

The console tells me several sentences in dark blue and pink when i click on the button and go to the "main" scene.

I created a "player" (just a cube that moves on a plane), I gave it the components: photon view, photon transform view, photon animator view, playmaker photon game object proxy, playmaker photon proxy and late update. then I made a prefab that I put in a "resources" directory.

In my "main" scene there is an empty called "gamemanager" with an FSM and a button. In the FSM, when you click on the button, you activate "Pun instantiate" in which I put my "player" prefab (spawn in position 0.0.0)

When I click on the "join" button, nothing happens. No "player" in the hierarchy. The console says: - player awake

- found fsm to observe: 0

- photon view observing: player(clone)

- photon view observing job done: player(clone)

- Photon Proxy Player:onPhotonInstantiate

nothing more. no player is spawned or Palymaker send event proxy (it should be)

Can you help me with that ? i'm using the 2021.2.8f1 unity version.