Problem with broken RPC's

Options

Hello, i have a problem with photon when players joins rooms. When two players are in a room, everything works as should be. the problem comes when a third player joins the room. Everyone becomes laggy and sometimes the players are floating in the air. And when i start the match from the master client, only the master client changes the scene, nobody else. Also, when others players try to leave the room, they can't, they don't recive the callback "onLeftRoom" to automatically change the scene. The send rate are 25HZ and send rate On serialize are 8HZ. I don't know how to solve it, specially because the editor doesn't drop me any error. So i don't know where the problem comes from. The RPC list per player are 38 RPC's. As well i'm using an asset for synchronization called Smooth Sync by Noble Whale Studios.

Anybody knows what may be the problem? because the editor doesn't drop me any error and i don't know where to start looking to find the root of the problem. I'm stuck trying to solve it since a week ago

Answers