Looping animation sync issue.

Options

Hello.

We're making a (yet another)Fall Guys type of game as a school project and we have a serious issue to sync an object that is a level object and has looping animation without any parameters. So when the object is enabled, the default state of the animation is the movement. In this case animation in objects transform. I also tried triggering animation by bool when the level starts. I even tried PhotonNetwork.instantiate the object with the following code:

void Start()

{

if (PhotonNetwork.InRoom && !PhotonNetwork.IsMasterClient)

{

return;

}

else

{

PhotonNetwork.InstantiateRoomObject(crusher.name, transform.position, Quaternion.identity);

}

The object has PhotonView, PhotonAnimationView, and Animator components. First I had the Animator component in the parent object, but then I changed all the before mentioned components to the child object that is actually animated and the animation is still not synced across the network. All the other objects, such as players, player animations, level objects that are moved by scripts are synced, just not this looping animation. I am running out of ideas on how to approach this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!