Managing buffered RPCs when clients are rejoining
How to manage the situaton where any player temporarily (perhaps for just a minute or so) leaves the game fo something, i.e. check sms, and thereafter would lika to continue tha game.
The challenge I have is that alrady executed RPCs are executed again when client rejoinsroom.
I am happy for any ideas on these matters. Good tutorials, Youtube videos, Lessons on Udemy or similar. If there is anyone having the knowledge and may be willing to spend some time to look at the code (maybe over teams-meeting) that would be really awesome.
- Letters are being instatiated on a shared game board
- Each player (once it is their turn) may click on them to crate words which gives scores
- Each turn lasts less than a minute
- During each turn the player which is not in turn sees tha other players selections in realtime
- There is also an element of each player have cards to be played which effects gameplay and needs to be visisble in realtime for both players