App domain unloaded unexpected

Options
annt2
edited July 2012 in Photon Server
Hi,
I have a problem with our server (use lastest R9 Photon V3 SDK). After running for a while (usually half day or a day), the game server is suddenly unloaded with no information to track down the causes.

In the log:

- CManagedHost::OnDomainUnload() - 4
- Restarting application: "Server" due to unexpected unload

Here is another topic that faces the same problem as our.

http://forum.exitgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1448&p=6683&hilit=unexpected+unload#p6683

However, I don't think our problem is caused by a StackOverflow exception, because the log doesn't have "- CManagedHost::OnStackOverflow()" line, which is showed when StackOverflow occurs. Any suggestion to find the cause? This is a critical problem for us because the user gets rollback data each time it happened. :cry:

Comments

• Can you please send us the following?

From the /deploy/bin_XXX/log folder:
    - the Photon instance log files since Photon was last restarted, up to the day when the error occurred
    - the PhotonCLR.log
    - your PhotonServer.config

It looks like you extended / modified our sample applications. Do you have decent logging in your app? If so, please send the app log as well (/deploy/log/Server.log, for example).

If you don't want to post logs + configs here, send everything to developer@exitgames.com and refer to this thread, or upload it anywhere and send me a link per PM. Thanks!