Client Timed Out Problem

Options
Hello , so I am getting Client Timed Out , i did some research on why this is happening (i dont know if this is the real issue) and come up with The cause of the problem is it has to simulate and sync all player data to all clients, have to reduce simulating data size, maybe by changes data structure.

so should I check only the data structure of the RPC methods only? also is there a way to see which method using the most usage of the internet leads to disconnect (Client Timed Out Error).
any help will be appreciated

Comments

• RayF
    RayF
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I am getting similar problem. OnDisconnected: DC'd From Server- Error: ClientTimeout
    I create a room and join (I physically see my room and my player in the room), but my player log shows a Operation LeaveLobby (228) not called because client is not connected or not ready yet, client state: ConnectedToMasterServer, then followed a little lower by Network destroy Instantiated GO: Instructor (after about 2-6 seconds). Also are you using Photon Chat and/or Voice? We are. I think this is all related to the latest release
  • Alaa
    Options
    actually iam only using PUN2 and hosting the server on my own on a private machine, everything works fine for me , but when i enter a room and start it after playing for a while i get (Client Timed Out) and this thing doesn't happen always so i dont know if the error from the RPC methods or from something else.

i tried to run the photon logger with Full information , and iam getting this in the console : 4DWvbcy.png

i really want to figure out what is the problem .

if its from the rpc methods , then i want to know how to spot the most method that taking the most usage.