too many/few incoming commands in package: 0>100

Options
Hello there, suddenly my game stopped working today which was working fine yesterday. I checked the log and it says that
(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
2021-05-27 15:34:42.795 10570-10597/com.md11 E/Unity: too many/few incoming commands in package: 0 > 100
ExitGames.Client.Photon.MyAction:Invoke()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update()

Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks

Answers

• Tobias
    Options
    What changed?
    Did you update the client?
    Which version do you use?
  • nilesh123shripal
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Tobias wrote: »
    What changed?
    Did you update the client?
    Which version do you use?

I did not change any thing. The build was installed yesterday. And it was working fine yesterday but same build not working today on my two mobile.

Sorry to ask you that where can I find my photon version.
    I think It is 3-4 month old version.

Please also check the following log data:-

2021-05-27 16:56:14.093 30991-31021/com.md11 W/Unity: TimeoutDisconnect while connecting to: 92.38.154.80:5055. Check if the server is available.
    NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    PhotonHandler:Update()

Thanks.
  • Tobias
    Options
    See "Get Support Faster":
    https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/pun/current/getting-started/get-help

Send us the value of: PhotonNetwork.PunVersion. Or get the "top" version from the "Assets\Photon\PhotonUnityNetworking\changelog.txt".

Use the SupportLogger to enhance your client-side logs with useful info.

The platform details could be useful (device model and OS). e.g. iPhone X/iOS 10, Pixel 2/Android 8.0.
    For Unity builds, let us know which Editor you use (including the third digit) and if you compile via IL2CPP or Mono.
  • Now it is working fine. I don't know why this is happening. I didn't change anything. yesterday's build is now working fine.
  • Tobias
    Options
    It could be a temporary issue on the internet / backends. Some of those remain inexplicable.
    If this happens again, set the logging to maximum, enable the Support Logger and send us the logs (could be from an Editor or Standalone build, if that reproduces the issue).

Mail that to developer@photonengine.com, so we can have a look at the appid in the logs.
  • Nomo_ForeVR
    Options

Hi there! My company has been observing a steady increasing in this same error thorough our live game monitoring on Sentry.io. No new versions of our games have been released in the past couple of weeks. It is reasonable to expect this to resolve on its own? It does not appear that Photon is experiencing any outages from your status page.

Multiplayer Game Development Made Easy (photonengine.com)