Server can only make one connection.

Options
SpartenSoldier
edited June 2012 in Photon Server
Hello, I'm new here and am working on integrating the basic Lite example project into a self hosted server. The issue I am having is that when I boot my client in Unity and connect to the server it initially works fine. However, when another client tries to connect to the server or the original client is shut down and restarted neither of them can access the custom operations from the server. Indeed, the clients after the first one never seem to register that they connect to the server at all although not connection errors appear in the debugger either.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey SpartenSoldier,

I'm afraid you need to be a little bit more specific on that. I tested both non-loadbalancing demos coming with the unity sdk and these worked fine for me. I also tested two different versions of Photon server, which also worked right out of the box.

can you give me more information on your server configuration and -if you changed anything- the corresponding code?
  • Hey Tim,

Thank you for responding. I have been making changes in Lite Peer and those changes have been limited to adding custom operations to the server within the switch statement for operations. On the Unity side I added print statements and operation calls to the case StatusCode.Connect under the OnStatusChanged function and additionally added a new case statement to the on Operation response function. More specifically what seems to be occurring is the peers after the first one are not getting a status code update like I would expect them to and therefore not making it into the OnStatusChanged function at all. I am only working with the default Lite code at the moment besides the changes I listed.