Unexpected disconnect, native server exception

Options
Jormungandr
edited June 2012 in Photon Server
I've been getting unexpectedly disconnected from our game; each time I see something like the following exception in the server logs:

3160: 11:14:48.152 - PeerId: 408 disconnected due to exception
3160: 11:14:48.152 - CENetThreadPool::Process - Exception - ENetPeer::HandleIncomingCommands() - ENetPeer::HandleIncomingCommands()- Unexpected: Command length: 942552114 is either zero, or more than available data: 123 PeerId: 408 Datagram: <some bytes follow>

The peculiar part about this is that it's rare and somehow client-site-specific: most players can connect fine, but my home connection (and a few others, based on the logs) fails in this way pretty consistently. Not 100% consistently, of course - that would be too easy! Instead, sometimes I'm fine, and sometimes my machine gets in a "mood" and starts being dropped consistently.

The absurdly large "command length" leads me to guess that something is failing to be formatted properly at a very low level, but I don't know that for sure. Any ideas, even on just where to look for further leads?

Comments

• Philip
    Options
    Hi Alex,

it would be great if you could make a capture with wireshark and send it to us so that we can have a look.
    I'll get in contact with on a private chat to coordinate.

Thanks Philip