Help with Player Input and PUN 2

Options
In my game im using the new Player Input system with two control schemes: Touch and Keyboard. One is meant for the target platform: mobile, the other is to test on the editor.

I handle my input in a PlayerInputManager.cs script, that is attached to my player object which is child to a playerHolder object that has the Photon View component.

I run the typical photonView.IsMine check before executing the input callback in the InputManager script, but for some reason, when I use the keyboard inputs and the input callback is triggered, photonView.IsMine returns false always.
Anyone knows a possible common mistake im making thats causing this? If not, I can share the code of course. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sleepy
    Sleepy
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I forgot to add: this happens only to the, get this, master client when its the editor. The other client works fine (player 2), and two exported builds work fine. This is specific to the editor master client, and I find this extremely weird.
  • emotitron
    Options
    How are you instantiating this object? Are you sure it actually controlled by the player you think it is?
  • Sleepy
    Options
    Yes, I use PhotonNetwork.Instantiate(etc). Also, in the scene each player appears with its respective owners in the Photon View.