im having a problem i hope anyone can help

Options
i followed a tutorial for days please take a look : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSGCs-FfUQ&t=2s

the problem i'm having is whenever i connect to the game i get this error

JoinRandomRoom failed. Client is on NameServer (must be for matchmaking) and ready. Wait for callback: OnJoinedLobby or OnConnectedToMasterMaster Server .
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:JoinRandomRoom(Hashtable, Byte, MatchmakingMode, TypedLobby, String, String[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:1592)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:JoinRandomRoom() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:1526)
NetworkManager:JoinTeam(Int32) (at Assets/NetworkManager.cs:55)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.15f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:377)

though i followed exactly what the dude did i even downloaded the whole projects but with more errors. however i want to fix the error above i hope someone can help

thank u <3

Answers

• JPGOrdon
    Options
    You should check your settings and how you connect. When do you actually invoke connect or connect with settings? Like your error suggests I would adhere to the following: Wait for callback: OnJoinedLobby or OnConnectedToMasterMaster Server .