Console Error Help Please

Options
Hi, I'm somewhat new, I'm getting a console error and I just want to know what it means in simple terms so I can try work it out. An error occurred when I tried to merge a player name scene with the room/lobby scene. I did not edit much so the logic behind why this error is happening is beyond me. But, I think it has something to do with the network but even with trying to go back to what I had is still giving me this error. Thank you. <3

Console Error: UnityException: get_isPlaying is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in OnEnable instead. Called from ScriptableObject 'GameSettings'.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork..cctor () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:987)
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork' threw an exception.
RoomScript.OnClick_CreateRoom () (at Assets/Scripts Menu/Rooms/RoomScript.cs:22)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent/UnityEvent.cs:166)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent/UnityEvent/UnityEvent_0.cs:58)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.5f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/UI/Core/Button.cs:68)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.5f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/UI/Core/Button.cs:110)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.5f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:50)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.5f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:261)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()