How to switch from Name Server to Master Server? Or how to use ConnectUsingSettings correctly?

Options
I wanted to use PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings() to connect to Photon, and if I implement OnConnectedToMaster, it will be called.
But if I also implement OnRegionListReceived, then it will connect to the Name Server only, and OnConnectedToMaster won't be called.
I believe it is a very bad practice, and Photon or any application should never ever work like this, since implementation changes the method call's behaviour. It is against basic programming principles.
Also it is funny that PhotonNetwork.ConnectToMaster method is for creating own Photon servers, and it seems there's no way to connect or switch master server. You can connect only one servers with one implementation?
Documentation also states "Your logic should wait for either: OnRegionListReceived or OnConnectedToMaster.", which is nonsense for me, since I want to get the list and also connect to master.

How to get the Region list and also connect to master to be able to do matchmaking?

Comments