No OnRoomListUpdate after switching regions.

Options
Hey guys, I have the following issue:

I see the current opens rooms, when I connect first. Like supposed i'm getting the callback OnRoomListUpdate to see if there are new, closed or changed rooms.

I want to give the opportunity to switch between regions to our users, so I disconnect from photon, set the new region and then connecting again. Log says everything is fine, I am in the new region and correct lobby. But I don't receive the OnRoomListUpdate callback anymore. I am still able to open and random join rooms at this point.

Any ideas?
Best regards

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @VRNerd,

This is expected if rooms are being created on a region while you're connected to a different one.
    Otherwise make sure to read our Matchmaking Checklist carefully.
    You could make use of Lobby Stats to debug this.
  • VRNerd
    VRNerd
    edited June 2020
    Options
    After the region switch I'm receiving OnEvent with event code 230 once and 229 (GameListUpdate) not at all. What have i done wrong? :(

edit: haha, you just answered while i was posting this. thx.
    But if I switch to an other region and then switching back to the old one with rooms, i don't receive enything. I'll check up your links now thanks.

@JohnTube Thanks! Was actually a fault in our code. I connected slightly before setting the AppVersion to the PhotonSettings. So at start up my AppVersion Name was empty and while switching it was the actual app version name. Appreciate your support, was helpful (: