VR Shooting Range missing script

Options
Hi! We're just getting started with PUN2 and VR, and are trying the VR Shooting Range on the asset store. There's a missing script on the NetworkPanel prefab. We tried adding TMP as per a comment on the asset store, but that didn't help. Tried with Unity 2018.1.4 and later versions. When running the app we can click the start button but then just get a screen that says "message" without updates.

Comments

• ksiva
    Options
    We got the app working, we were stuck on a network error (photon blocked internally). The missing script doesn't seem to be a big issue, but probably should be fixed.
  • ilemi
    Options
    Hey ksiva, I'm just starting with VR networking as well. I'm trying to figure out what info needs to be sent/received for VR using PUN2 IPunObservable, similar to this block from the PUN tutorial:

public void OnPhotonSerializeView(PhotonStream stream, PhotonMessageInfo info)
    {
    if (stream.IsWriting)
    {
    // We own this player: send the others our data
    stream.SendNext(IsFiring);
    stream.SendNext(Health);
    }
    else
    {
    // Network player, receive data
    this.IsFiring = (bool)stream.ReceiveNext();
    this.Health = (float)stream.ReceiveNext();
    }
    }

Any insight you have would be helpful! I'm currently just instantiating a VR rig and attaching a photon transform view, not sure if you know of other things that need to be tracked (for the VR rig/avatar, I have no beams or properties/variables that need to transferred).

Thanks!!