Improving Physics behaviour on Server

Options
Hello everybody. I have a question. I am creating the multiplayer game whith action physics battles.
In other words there are players who owns avatar prefabs which consists of Body and a sword connected to the body with Character Joint. As soon as the avatar with the sword is entire Player prefab and both Body and Sword have PhotonView, TransformView and RigidBodyView no problems with connection or behaviour of objects on the scene occur. Except for one.
The movement of the sword is quite... sluggish. Sword shoud be moved by InertionForce and Centrifugal force when the player rotates. However, actually sword just drags behind the hand to which it was connected.
I suppose the reason might be in the frequency of synchronization => some values are being lost.

Here some parameters of sword in the inspector
https://ibb.co/drj5Ydj

Comments

• Azamatkhan
    Options
    Is there something i can do in order to improve that? ':P
  • Azamatkhan
    Options
    Also, the root of the problem might be that i use more complex body in OffLine mode. (Hands are also connected to the shoulders with Character Joints) I will try to use it in online mode and investigate how it would behave
  • Azamatkhan
    Options
    Yep. It works. However unnecessary photonTransformView had to be added to the hand which has Character Joint (more internet connection load)