For Photon View, where in code is the observe option used?

Options
So I currently have my observe option set to 'unreliable on change'. I have a PhotonTransformView observed.

When a player stops running they call an RPC to notify all their opponents when they become stationary, and in this RPC I set the animation speed to zero.

My issue is that even after calling the RPC, it seems that a few more positions are sent through (around 3 more). I wouldn't expect those to go through if we are already stationary.

So basically I would like to have a look at the code to see exactly how the observe option is being used and what it is checking for to see if anything has changed. I'm sure I can figure this out with some added logging. Does anyone know the class name and variable name for this so I can see the code and figure out exactly what's going on ?

Comments

• hellohallo
    Options
    edit: so basically at the point that we decide we are not going to send a position update to our opponents because we are stationary, at that exact point I want to instead send an RPC telling them to stop the animation.