Execution order observed components "Read" in OnPhotonSerializeView()

Options
I have a Photonview with multiple UI Elements as observed components. They all sending an index and read one.

When i am write something does it trigger read on all components OnPhotonSerializeView()?
If thats the case, how should i identify the sending Component. I dont want UI Elements to "steal" the message from the stream if all use ReceiveNext().
Is there a way too handle this without sending a extra message as identifier.

And especially i dont want to use multiple photonviews for one UI Canvas.

Comments

• OdinSeiffert
    edited March 2020
    Options
    After some testing, I saw that after sending a message, the Observed Componens recipients are processed according to the list order. To me, that sounds like you have to make sure that the right component processes the information. I don't see any information that indicates which component sent the message, just the photon id.

So if i use multiple observed components i should give Id's. Thats where it stops for me because it would be smarter to use just more photonviews, because they have unique Id's....

I dont see why its even a List. I seems realy to complicate things if i use more observed components on one Photonview instead of use hundreds of them.