RPC , PhotonNetwork instantiate, order of things

Options
Hi,
I’m creating in my space game multiplayer.
The single player is finished so now I’m working on the multiplayer.

I’ve got a few issues, most of the things I found googling, YouTube or in this forum but couldn’t figure out some of the issues I have that don’t work as expected.

1. When I load the scene from a created room in a lobby, the scene loads for all the players in the room, but in different tests different issues occurs:

A. PhotonNetwork.instantiate didn’t create the objects, because the objects had firing mechanism with RPC , only saw the shots being fired.(both loaded the scene almost the same time with no delay)
B. The photonNetwork.instantiate did work, but the first function didn’t work for one side of the client, specifically the one loaded the scene last.

I tried doing RPC for each player entering the scene so it will assure me that the function will occurs after each player loaded and for every client - didn’t work

I tried to activate the function with a delay (Invoke)on start so all players will be inside for sure - didn’t work

The instantiate is for AI spaceships , each player do the instantiate so the AI will be on his side and under his control, so that’s why I needed them to be an entity.
Than if photonview of that AI is not mine, I change their status to enemy so the client controlling them see them as they created as allies, and the other client see them as enemy because he changed their status.

2. I need to track the speed of the AI not under my control, so if he is mine, I set custom properties with its view ID as key, and if he is not mine I get that data with the view ID and set it back on the script controlling him so the data is always updated(I do this for the player also not only AI and it works there), but not working either.

3. When I kill a player I use RPC to say who killed who and set it for the player who killed and the player killed by, I send through RPC the killer actor ID and the killed actor ID, debug shows the right actors, the RPC function check if the photonview owner actor is the killer or killed and set on screen the proper message, but it works only for the player got killed.

Those are my issues, hope to get them solved, if needed specific functions I use I’ll add them.. hope someone can help, tnx