How do I get a Photon Bolt Pro?

Options
I wrote to Exit Games about getting Photon Bolt Pro, but since I do not have a company and there are no games released, they certainly refused me. But what if I really need the “direct IP connection” function, how do I get this treasured Photon Bolt PRO?

Best Answers

• stanchion
    stanchion mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    rnithin133 wrote: »
    Where I can get Bolt Pro pricing. Any link !!
    ramonmelo wrote: »
    Hello @thetoeb ,

There is no auto-update from an older version of Bolt to Bolt Pro.

The Pro version is a subscription plan, so you need to contact us with information about your game, studio, and past works in order to get access to Bolt Pro.

Email: developer@photonengine.com

--
    Ramon Melo
    Photon Bolt Team

The Pro version is a subscription plan, so you need to contact us with information about your game, studio, and past works in order to get access to Bolt Pro.

Answers

• thetoeb
    Options
    Hello, sorry for using this old thread, but i ts the first popping up in my search.
    I bought the old Bolt version (1.1.0.9), i recently started working with my latest version from the asset store wondering why some tutorials have functions i don't have. So i checked my version and the current version is newer and "free". So i basically have an outdated version thats no longer supported, and for Direct-Connect features i now have to first finish my game and then ask via email for pro? Or do i get the Pro version because i already bought the old one?

Thank you in advance for answering me, and please excuse my bad english, i'm from germany.
    Greetings
  • rnithin133
    Options
    Hello @thetoeb ,

--
    Ramon Melo
    Photon Bolt Team

• stanchion
    stanchion mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    rnithin133 wrote: »
    Hello @thetoeb ,

--
    Ramon Melo
    Photon Bolt Team