Reliable delta compressed is strange

Options
I'm developing a fps game for about 2 months, the game is completed, the last thing to implement is the multiplayer. I've been trying for 1 month but I found a problem. to what I know the item observe option, if set to reliable delta compressed it should send the packets every time they are different from the previous ones, for this I have set reliable delta compressed in 15 objects that will synchronize an int variable that will be modified maximum 10 times per object . I also know that unreliable on change and unreliable send packets either per frame or 15 times per second, so I set unreliable on change just for the position of the characters and bullets. the problem is that disabling the 15 objects with reliable delta compressed the game works, or at least the characters are seen each other and the position of both is synchronized correctly, while if you enable the 15 objects the game does not work anymore, from a character sees the position of the other but the second does not even see that the first appeared. and yet it should be indifferent since the network is not overloaded because the data of the 15 objects with reliable delta compressed are loaded a few times. does anyone know why and how to solve it? Thanks in advance.