VR Avatar not syncing

Options
Hi all,

I'm building a multiplayer demo for the oculus Quest. I have follow the VR avatar guide provided by Photon and i can see the avatars joining the session, so far so good. My problem is that they are not synced, i can t see the movements of the other players.

I'm testing using a Rift on unity editor and an oculus Quest to join.

I´ve noticed that the Registered PhotonView its not exactly the same in the editor and the device. I got:

Unity editor:
- Registered PhotonView : 1001
- Registered PhotonView : 2001

Device (debugging with ADB)
- Registered PhotonView : 3001
- Registered PhotonView : 1001

I'm i doing something wrong? First time using Photon.

Comments

• xcampos
    Options
    Not sure if it helps, but do you have the same region and App version in the Server settings? I got something similar and fixing the same App ID, region (eu in my case) and same App version and it worked. Hope it helps.
  • paulodgn
    Options
    xcampos thanks for the reply. I have done that but the problem persists. I can see both the avatars in the scene, the local and the remote one, so they are connecting to the same room. My problem is i cant see the movements of the other player.

A strange thing is that both the local avatars (i am testing in one oculus Quest and in the unity editor with a rift), like both the user were controlling the same avatar.
  • paulodgn
    Options
    uups sorry about all those replys
  • paulodgn
    Options
    I am know testing with two apps as described in the Avatar tutorial but still having the same issue, i can see the avatar joining the room but no movement