Bolt -> Compile Assembly does not update asset properties

Options
I'm not sure why this is happening, but when I compile the assembly it will update the prefabs, but not scripts. Usually when compiling bolt there is the working animation unity has in the bottom right (spinning circle of dots), but not anymore. Any new properties added into the editor are not being updated. Are there any ways to check a script from bolt to add properties manually? This all use to work fine.

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    Is it not updating in your IDE? Have you tried reopening it?
  • relicright
    Options
    I've tried to reopen it and collab the project to open a new instance of it, but it wont update any of the asset properties. It was working perfectly, but after I switch it to Android platform it doesn't work on android or windows builds. I'm not sure how to check it in the IDE. I've had no problem with tons of the asset properties until now. Anything I should check that might prevent them from updating?
  • relicright
    Options
    Alrighty. It turns out a while back I added two properties with the same name to bullets. Although it wouldn't tell me there was a duplicate, when I removed one of them the game compiled fine. Thanks.