How to include Magic Leap Lumin platform on "Photon3Unity3D.dll"?

Options
The PUN plugin won't build when its imported into the Magic Leap package. It keeps saying "The type or namespace name `ExitGames' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?". I did a search online and developer mentioned the problem could be solved by "including Magic Leap Lumin platform on "Photon3Unity3D.dll". Anybody know how to do this? Or is there other solutions to this problem? Thank you!

Here are the specs I'm using for developing:
Photon: PUN 2
Unity 2019.1.0b10
Windows 10
LuminSDK 0.20.0
LuminOS 0.95.0

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @EricLu,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

I know we have a Magic Leap (Lumin) add-on for Photon Voice but I'm not sure if we need one for PUN only.
    Send us an email to developer@photonengine.com.
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @EricLu,

I just got the info from my colleague @Tobias that no extra add-on is needed for PUN.
    Maybe there is an asmdef misconfiguration in your project or Photon3Unity3D.dll is not enable for Magic Leap / Lumin platform in the plugins settings in the Unity Editor.
  • EricLu
    Options
    It worked like a charm! Thank you John!
  • makeSEA
    Options
    Hello, we had the same issue with compile errors and the ExitGames namespace.

After importing a fresh copy of Voice 2 (2.7), adding the Magic Leap specific extras, the additional trick was to navigate to Assets -> Photon -> PhotonLibs -> PhotonUnity3D (import settings).

Under "Select platforms for plugin", check "Lumin". That should do it. It is not set by default.