Update from PUN2 from 2.10 to 2.11 - lots of warnings in build

Options
As the title states, I downloaded the PUN2 package from the Unity asset store and updated PUN2 from 2.10 to 2.11 and I have lots of warnings that didn't exist in 2.10. I am using Unity 2017.4.26f1 (latest LTS version).

Examples:
File 'RapidStrafe_Left' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.

File 'RapidStrafe_Right' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details
Lighting data asset ‘LightingData’ is incompatible with the current Unity version. Please use Generate Lighting to rebuild the lighting data. Realtime Global Illumination cannot be used until the lighting data is rebuilt.
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetGameObjectInstanceIDFromComponent(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

What should I do, if anything to remove these warnings?

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @jandulio,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Maybe those warnings were there all along?
    Maybe you have updated a Unity version before updating PUN?

Could you try importing into a fresh clean new empty project and see if those warnings are still there?
  • jandulio
    Options
    @JohnTube

That is possible, and I did update from Unity v2017.4.20f1 to v2017.4.26f1 recently. I'll try what you asked and reply back.
  • jandulio
    Options
    @JohnTube

You were right, these warnings were in the 2.10 package also, I just never noticed them. You can probably delete this post or update the heading.