2 Errors Being Caused by Bolt Logging / Debug Info

Options
Hi, I'm using Bolt and off to a pretty good start, but every once in awhile the following error comes up and causes me to have to shut down my game and restart it:
UnityException: GetRectOffsetPtr is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from MonoBehaviour 'DebugInfo' on game object 'BoltDebugInfo'.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
UnityEngine.GUIStyle.get_padding () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIStyle.cs:208)
Bolt.DebugInfo..cctor () (at <3ef79ffecdf849bbbd5ae7fcff0db26e>:0)
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Bolt.DebugInfo' threw an exception.
It appears to be related to the DebugInfo stuff, so presumably when I disable that, I won't have this issue anymore, but I was wondering if there's anything I can do to prevent it in the mean-time, as it means my testing process takes longer than it needs to.

The other one, which started showing up all the time in the Unity editor (but doesn't seem to break anything during runtime) is the following:
ThreadAbortException
System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative (System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, System.UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, System.Boolean hasThreadAffinity, System.Boolean exitContext) (at :0)
System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne (System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, System.Int64 millisecondsTimeout, System.Boolean hasThreadAffinity, System.Boolean exitContext) (at :0)
System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne (System.Int64 timeout, System.Boolean exitContext) (at :0)
System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne (System.Int32 millisecondsTimeout, System.Boolean exitContext) (at :0)
System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne (System.Int32 millisecondsTimeout) (at :0)
BoltLog+File.WriteLoop () (at <3ef79ffecdf849bbbd5ae7fcff0db26e>:0)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
BoltLog:Exception(Exception)
File:WriteLoop()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
I'm also not sure what that would be caused by, as I'm not doing anything particularly complex or advanced (yet). I am using Unity 2018.3.12f1. Both issues seem to be related to Bolt logging / debug info.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    Do you have a project that reproduces the issue? I haven't seen this.