GPS to Photon Networking

Options
Hello, I am new at Photon and developing a realtime card game. Actually I finished project and publish on PlayStore. I used GPS in the game but GPS is not a useful service for my game. The Problems i have are below,
1- Lack of Resources, I cannot find solution to scripting problem for GPS.
2- There is no room options, I want to create a custom room for inviting others to play game but i couldnt be succesful. I had to use default invitation room of GPS which is not attractive for players.
3- I cannot show online players to a player who newly installed my game.
4- Player cannot see rooms which waits for other players to begin a new game.
5- When apllication goes background or a players phone rings or turn of screen for a moment, player disconnects and it causes to destroy the game for other players too. (One of Biggest Problem)
6- There is no chance to build game for IOS (One of Biggest Problem)

These are main problems and cause a player who newly download and install my game to delete the game. Because, player cannot see an active room, an active player then deletes the game immediately after downloading.

After spending 4-5 month to develop this game, I decided to add PUN to the game now.
So, I got used to coding with GPS and there is a method which providing to send datas (bytes) to other online players and I succesfully create the game.

So my question is, the game is ready with GPS and is there any method in PUN which sends data to other players as bytes? So i can easily integrate PUN to my current game.
Thanks