I updated Pun v2 in unity webstore and i am getting an error. (Failed parsing address: )

Options
i get the full error of.
Failed parsing address:
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1848)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/IPhotonSocket.cs:113)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/SocketUdp.cs:63)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:266)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1167)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:ConnectToGameServer() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:824)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2343)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass102_0:b__0() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:894)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:428)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1473)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:116)

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Please run the SupportLogger and send us the full console log with it.
    We need to narrow down where this problem happens. It seems that some address is empty and that's probably a configuration issue in some region and on some machine.

Thanks
  • Tobias
    Options
    Are you using the Photon Server SDK or the Photon Cloud?
  • IanDircks
    Options
    I use the Photon Server that i got from your website and i run the service that is under load balancing(MyCloud)
  • IanDircks
    Options
    when i fun full loger after the error i was getting it sayd
    IPhotonSocket.Connect() 10.0.0.155:5056 this.Protocol: Udp
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1860)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/IPhotonSocket.cs:125)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/SocketUdp.cs:63)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:266)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1167)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:Connect() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:697)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:ConnectToMaster(String, Int32, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:1192)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:ConnectUsingSettings() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:1129)
    PhotonCustomGamesManager:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/PhotonCustomGamesManager.cs:30)

and then it says

queueIncomingCommand() CMD(6 c#:0 r/u: 5/0 st/r#/rt:0/0/0) channel seq# r/u: 3/0
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1860)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:QueueIncomingCommand(NCommand) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:1914)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:ExecuteCommand(NCommand) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:1702)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:412)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1473)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:116)

if this helps
  • Tobias
    Options
    The newer logs don't show errors, so this does not tell me how to help.
    When you use Photon Server, you have to setup the Game Server IP. In the first post, it looks like the IP was wrong (empty).
    Here's more about that:
    https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/server/current/getting-started/photon-server-in-5min#game_server_ip_config
  • IanDircks
    Options
    ok i have dont everything in that doc link and it keeps giving me the game error and i dont know how to use the support logger. could you give me some code or a link to a website that might help get the support logger up and working.