Looking for Game setup advice with PUN

Options
Hi there,

I am fairly new to PUN2. However I have been coding with unity for several years. I'm finding myself kinda logic stuck at the moment with PUN2. Perhaps PUN might not fit the needs of my project. So I'm going to do a brief TLDR of my concepts that I'm stuck on.

For simplicity sake we will call it a 2d project with a 4x design.
The majority of game play will happen through the UI. The main map with location objects as "Cities".
Each player can see the entire game map and the cities they control in full.
Players should be presented a "State" of the map with limited enemy player intel.
Players should not be aware of majority of other players actions.
As such Player 1 should not know that player 2 is building units at his city.
Some actions will reveal a full update of the enemy object. Some will only provide some intel
IE: Sending an army to the city should reveal the full state. Where as a spy mission might only discover some unit details.

Can I perform these kind of features with pun? The system seems to be more geared for constant streaming updates. For things like 3d position ect..

I have allot of the features working for single player. So I know my project sounds a bit intense. But I need to get a good multiplayer solution that isn't being depreciated. Once I get the foundation I can approach the next hurdle of converting what I have/can.