I do not understand how to use RPC securely

Options
Hello everyone,
I would like to generate an inventory when opening a chest, I would like ONLY the player to see the contents.

So for the opening I was thinking of doing a RPC (RpcTarget?) So that even those who connect to it receive the information that the chest was open.

I understand perfectly (although I have not done any testing yet) to announce the opening, but I do not understand at all how privatized the RPC without it being the customer who generates the contents.

I have to make my own PUN server? Or is there a function that can generate an inventory in a secure way?

I was thinking of a 2nd solution it would be that the server visits a link and receives in JSON the contents of the safe.
(But the link i wan't only visited by the server, i don't wan't client get POST link)

My goal is that the client can not generate his own inventory and the server knows the chest and that if the player gets an object (so adds to his inventory) the server can say that this object is cheat or not and that adds him.

In UNET it was simple it was enough to make RPC server side. But there on photon I do not know at all, I think it's impossible but I can be misunderstood :/

Thank

Comments

• Phylonia
    Options
    Hello ? ... This forum is dead ? ...

If it's can help i need make it:

I wan't generate one chest in the game.
    This chest contains stuffs.

This stuff is hide. Only the open player can know the stuff.

But i don't wan't generate in the client else hacker can generate own stuff ... :(

How i can RPC this ? Thank !