JoinRandomRoom with same properties is failing in Editor after working for previously

Options
I was running some variable sync'ing stress testing (changing names and avatars with the push of a button rapidly). After the third round of doing some of this, my Editor will no longer find matches created by standalone (Mac) builds. As I said, 3 minutes prior, while doing the sync testing, everything worked. I adjusted one line of code to test a different piece of data (a piece tested in round one, that is; ie it had worked previously), rebuilt and Editor client can't find matches with games created by standalone instance. I have not changed anything related to my settings, room configuration, etc. Furthermore, I even stashed all my local changes and reverted to a previously working code state. I also deleted my Library and all Unity build/temp files. None of this works, and my Editor still can not find matches with my standalone instances. Standalone instances are running same build as code running in the Editor, of course.

I feel like somehow my stress testing may have left some client/server relic on the Photon master server; something left in a SQL table that didn't get cleaned up as it should have when the server went down maybe? This is very strange, but it's a horrible blocker as it completely eliminates my ability to test in Editor.

Comments

• I found the issue - for some unknown reason, my Editor just decided to start hitting usw, while standalone builds continued to hit us region (see below). I've always left the Fixed Region settings field blank. Setting a Fixed Region allowed my Editor to find matches with my built instances.
    // standalone build instance
    SupportLogger Info: AppID: xxxxxxxx*** AppVersion: _2.2 PeerID: 19010 Server: ns.exitgames.com IP: 169.63.72.88:5055 Region: us

// editor
    SupportLogger Info: AppID: xxxxxxxx*** AppVersion: _2.2 PeerID: 51814 Server: ns.exitgames.com IP: 169.44.142.244:5055 Region: usw
    I understand the value of having separate regions silo'd from each other, but is there some way to at least provide a preference or maybe we can simply provide an order? In the above scenario, both pinged us, but the Editor stated it pinged it but didn't check it; while the built instance checked us before usw. Hence the Editor skipped us then checked usw and chose it, while the built instance checked us and chose it.