Absolute path in output_log

Options
Hey there,

I'm trying to make sense of these messages in the output_log.txt for a development of build of our project (seeing MANY of these).
OnEvent: Event 210.
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
NetworkingPeer:OnEvent(EventData) (at C:\AirBender\Assets\Photon Unity Networking\Plugins\PhotonNetwork\NetworkingPeer.cs:2351)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at C:\AirBender\Assets\Photon Unity Networking\Plugins\PhotonNetwork\PhotonHandler.cs:157)

(Filename: C:/AirBender/Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs Line: 2351)
First question, in PhotonServerSettings the PUN Logging level is set to Errors Only and Network Logging to ERROR. Are these messages reporting errors? Second question, why is there a reference to the absolute path of the machine this build was made on when run on another machine?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi @moshang,

First question, in PhotonServerSettings the PUN Logging level is set to Errors Only and Network Logging to ERROR. Are these messages reporting errors?

I don't think so. When OnEvent inside the NetworkingPeer class is called, it will log the event code of the received event. However this should only happen, if the LogLevel is Informational or above.

Second question, why is there a reference to the absolute path of the machine this build was made on when run on another machine?

I'm not sure if it makes a difference when not creating a Development Build, but in this case you can use such information to find issues more quickly. You can check out what is logged when creating a Release Build. Maybe the absolute path is replaced with a relative path in this case.