Had to lookup view that wasn't in photonViewList

Options
The name of the object in this error is a prefab i spawn as a sceneobject. I'm making a moba and it is my lane creeps giving me this warning. It only sometimes gives me the warning, i really don't know what it means or if i've done something wrong. It looks like the warning was called when i tried to access the photon view RPC on the unit in question. Why wasn't my gameobject, that was instantiated as a scene object, added to the list of photon views?

Had to lookup view that wasn't in photonViewList: View (0)19 on Bowman (scene)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
NetworkingPeer:GetPhotonView(Int32) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:3378)
NetworkingPeer:ExecuteRpc(Hashtable, PhotonPlayer) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2678)
NetworkingPeer:RPC(PhotonView, String, PhotonTargets, PhotonPlayer, Boolean, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:3620)
PhotonNetwork:RPC(PhotonView, String, PhotonTargets, Boolean, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonNetwork.cs:2892)
PhotonView:RPC(String, PhotonTargets, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonView.cs:597)
FirestarterAbility3B:CastAbility3(RaycastHit) (at Assets/Scripts/Abilities/Firestarter/FirestarterAbility3B.cs:85)
HeroController:Update() (at Assets/Scripts/Controls/HeroController.cs:565)