PUN + Android build error

Options
Hi,

I'm using Unity 5.4.0f3 Personal. I just finished an iOS game and everything worked wonderfully. However, I changed to Android and when I build it returns me this error:

Connect() to 'ns.exitgames.com' () failed: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Net.Dns ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Net.Sockets.Socket ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error Initializing the configuration system. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of System.Configuration.ExeConfigurationHost'.

What am I missing?

Comments

• Nimdanet
    Options
    When I run it on device returns me this error*
  • Hi,

can you make sure you have the latest version from the Asset store?

also, if you start a new fresh project and import PUN, does it compile to android ok without first having switched to IOS?

Bye,

Jean
  • Nimdanet
    Options
    I did 2 tests: run demo scene from my current project - same error; run demo scene from a brand new project - everything went fine. So I reviewed my player settings: I changed Stripping Level* to Strip Byte Code. I just set it back to Disable and everything worked again. Can you tell me exactly what it does?
  • hi,

Strip gets rid of code Unity thinks is not needed for your project, keep it disabled if you are not sure more info here:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/iphone-playerSizeOptimization.html

Bye,

Jean

• Damu
    Options
    Thanks Jean ,It worked for me

Regards,
    S.DamodharaReddy.