Counting local players in a session

Options
Hi there,

We are working on an Online Multiplayer title where we have up to 4 local players splitscreen. We programmed to have the 4 local players to be able to play together on the same online match and so far it's working good. We have set up the session to be able to have the 4 local players along the other online players.

However, when listing the Rooms, each UdpSession has a ConnectionsCurrent and a ConnectionsMax. As in our game multiple local players can join a match, each connection should count same as number of local players (I think).

For example, if my ConnectionsMax is set as 24. And I have one connection with 4 local players, I would like to show in the room as 4/24 and don't want to have more than 24 (local) players on this match, even though this may be less than 24 connections.

Is there a way to change this variable "ConnectionsCurrent" to count number of local players as well or a way to pass a different counting data through the UdpSession?

Thank you

Comments

• The server can put any information it wants into the session name and token and the client can display it in any way you choose fit.