help with multiplayer card game

Options
Hello
first sorry for my poor English

I'm now develop my first multiplayer game ever and trying to learn Photon

I will give you a brave idea about my game and where i have problem

when game start there are 4 player each one get 8 cards and rest of cards in drow , first player start ask any other player about any number he have in has deck

now in offline mode I made a four 5 lists , for each player one and one for drowing card when game start first shuffle the deck and put in every list 8 cards and put the rest in drow list and update it every turn

now in online mode I don't know how to assign every player one list and update it and how to switch turn to next player

Thank you for helping

Best regrets.

Comments

• Hi @Abodshj,

now in online mode I don't know how to assign every player one list and update it and how to switch turn to next player

shuffling and distributing the cards should be done by the MasterClient, when everybody has joined the room and is ready to play. Distributing the cards can be done by using RPCs(...) or RaiseEvent(...) calls. Read about both over here.

PUN is ready for dealing with turn based games. It already has some components giving you an idea how it is working. There is also a demo included in the package where you can take a look at.
  • Abodshj
    Options
    Thank you @Christian_Simon I will try to do it and if I faced any problem I will write here