Problems building with Unity 5.3 and PUN for Windows 8.1

Options
Hi there!

I've been using PUN for a while now and I'm very happy with it but after the upgrade to Unity 5.3 I cannot compile the project in Visual Studio after I've exported it.

I get the following error (removed a bit of the path):
Error 2 The command ""AssemblyConverter.exe" -platform=wsa81 -path="." -path=" bla bla blaPhoton3Unity3D.dll"" exited with code 1.

Has anyone else this problem?

Comments

• Teddymac
    Options
    I'm not sure about your error code, but did you update PUN to 1.65? I just recently updated to Unity 5.3 and had to update PUN as well because of the change to Application.LoadLevel function. I'm running Windows 8.1 as well. I don't actually compile in Visual Studio (or Monodevelop as I used that until 5.3) but rather just switch to Unity after making changes in my IDE and Unity will auto compile for me.

A while back I was having issues with compiling in Monodevelop after some update and it was suggested that I quite compiling in Mono and let Unity do it. It has been a long while but I think there may be a setting or something for this, not sure, but maybe this helps.
  • dweebster
    Options
    Thanks Teddymac, got it to work by starting a new Windows Project from Unity,