How to avoid 'QueueIncomingReliableWarning'

Options
Hello,

I'm a little bit worried of this warning, because sometimes it disconnect players from the server (I think it's because of the too many incoming RPC messages) and sometimes it runs well...

My game is just a classic multiplayer deathmatch space-action with modular ships. You can fly with space ships and fight with other players... You can also host server, wait for the other players... If the host press start, all players will start loading new level (through photon.LoadLevel definitelly) in the same time as the host pressed start.

And the problem begins. If the players start loading 'their own ship' (because you are also able to build and edit your own ship) the parts that have been loaded in the local client have to be shared to the another clients. So their position, rotation, scale, parent and also the color (rgb). I made a loop function 'for' and added rpc.send(transform..., to PhotonTargets All).
And my question is: What's the best way to slow down sending too many rpcs? It's good to send rpcs through 'for' or 'while' loop functions? I just need to use these functions because every part on the ship has own specific position, rot, scale and color and this is exactly not shared after it's instantiation. Is there any 'Check' or 'Wait until the players reach rpc'?

Thanks for answer.

Comments

• Kurtav
    Kurtav ✭✭
    Options
    You can make the initialization property of the player (PhotonNetwork.player.SetCustomProperties)- a long line in which the ship data will be.
    Between the data units in the row, insert a separator.