Problems with ipv6 (Unity 5.5.0f3, PUN 1.80)

Options
I’m sending my app to review and a lot of times, was rejected. I followed the step=by-step instructions in Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks and works in my mac mini. I tried a lot time send my app explaining this situation and i don’t know reproduced the problems related. My app is using Unity 5.5.0f3, PUN (v1.80) and the protocol used is UDP. Please i need a help, someone had this problem, You know if this version unity support ipv6?

Comments

• agomes
    Options
    someone?
  • Hi @agomes,

we don't have any new insights why Apple rejects apps which are using Photon (at least as far as I know).

I guess you have already taken a look at this topic? Lately people had success by changing the transfer protocol from UDP to TCP, so you may want to give that a chance.

Please let us know if your app still gets rejected or finally gets approved.
  • agomes
    Options
    Hi @Christian_Simon i also changed from udp to tcp and the Apple rejected again. I dont have ideia whats problem and I'm thinking downgrade in unity version.
  • Hi @agomes,

this is bad news and I'm currently out of ideas how to solve this. I have seen that you ask for Tobias on another thread; he is currently out of office and will return some day next week. However I'm going to forward this to him, maybe he has another idea to solve this.

Meanwhile you can (but I guess you already have) look at this topic and maybe find some helpful posts there.

If you have additional details why Apple rejected your app, you can also share them here - remember to remove personal informations before!
  • agomes
    Options
    Hi @Christian_Simon, my app was approved, i explained my problems to Apple and they changed status to Approved.
  • Tobias
    Options
    @agomes: Good to know. We tried to clear things with Apple but I lost track if there are any news. It's disappointing we still run into this problem with testing.