PUN Free PUN Plus Difference

Options
I know this sounds nobe but is there any difference between PUN Free and PUN Plus except for exporting it to Ios and Android.
i just heart somebody tells me that there is a slight difference between the two.
please I need your expertise...

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    There are internal differences, of course. Without a native socket library, you would not be able to export to iOS and Android without the Unity Pro licenses.
    However, those differences are only about how we make the system send UDP packages. The messages and their content are identical.

PUN+ also gives you a 100 CCU subscription or +100 CCU to an existing subscription. No matter if you use it or if you continue to use PUN Free.
  • Thanks a lot buddy :)
  • CHAT
    Options
    Hello Tobias, Is there any difference between Photon Pun and Photon Plus to Connecting the number of people in the room.

Your answer valuable for me.
  • Hi @CHAT,

no, there is no difference in the meaning of clients joining the same room. The difference between both packages is that the Plus version comes with an included 100 CCU plan whereat the free version only has a 20 CCU plan. Means that you can have more clients overall with the Plus version (or any other plan that is not 'free'), but this doesn't affect the number of clients per room.