Questions about tutorials and example code

Options
Izmy
Izmy ✭✭
edited January 2014 in Tutorials and Code Sharing
Hello guys!

I got some questions about tutorials and example code:
1) I want to create a fully customized server with all game login on it (for security porpose). Client will be done in flash, so my question - what demo I should study and explore to get necessory information?
2) Shame on me, but I do not understand where can I find a server code for any demo...

Best regards,
Izmy

Comments

• Hey,

the code for the server-side demos are part of the "Photon Server SDK", which you can download from here: https://www.exitgames.com/en/OnPremise/Download

Some explanations can be found in the "Reference -> Application: xxx" section here: http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-server/

Let me know if this is what you are looking for or if we can help with anything else!
  • Izmy
    Options
    Hello Nicole!

Thank you for your response!

You would greatly help me, if tell me where can I find server source code (classes, packages) for chat and scribble flash examples. Because I downloaded the sdk, installed photon server, run default application, build chat or scribble demo and they perfectly work! But I have no idea why they are working because I could not find any evidence of any demo in src-server folder.

I have 2 versions:
    1) I didn't search well enough :)
    2) Server just do not handle any information from client in these 2 demo. But this is strange because client got response and event handlers!

I just want to make a straight line:
    1) server loaded
    2) client loaded and sent first message from DemoScribble.as
    3) server handled message in LiteGameDemo.cs
    4) server sent response for message from LiteGameDemoResponce.cs
    5) client handled response in DemoScribble.as

PS: it would be awesome if you know any flash-tutorials (exclude tutorials on this site) or flash open projects!

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Izmy
  • Izmy
    Options
    Okay, I found it, topic can be closed :)