VR Game freezing when second player joins

Options
I'm currently having an issue that is preventing me from even playing online with someone else in my VR multiplayer game as the game completely freezes for both of us upon a second player joining. If one joins a room it works perfectly fine, but the moment two of us join the game freezes and needs to be restarted.

At first I thought it might be because there is a camera rig present in the level and I needed to disable it, but if it's local in the level and not instantiated then it wouldn't be an issue correct? I'm going to give it another try by using an editor version of the game while the other player uses a build to see if any errors pop up on my end when I join as the second player.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anything I should be looking at?

Comments

• Ok I resolved this issue for anyone who has a similar problem. I decided to play the game as a client in the Unity editor to see what appears in the console. The error was along the lines of

"the observed monobehaviour does not implement OnPhotonSerializeView"

The issue was that I had a few scripts being "observed" that didn't need to be on the Photon View component. I removed those and no more errors. I did still have an issue afterward and it was because I was disabling the camera rig which wasn't needed at all. I removed the lines disabling the camera rig as this was a local game object already present in the scene. after that it worked perfectly fine.