Disconnect without any errors/warnings

Options
From yesterday, clients keep disconnected from room without any errors/warnings.
So I turned on photon to log everything, and found this: "DisconnectByServerLogic current State: Joined".

Follow the doc, above message is just client timeout, but why it happens? I spent almost 2 days to fix this, but I couldn't found any problems in my code.

If this disconnection problem causes from client timeout, which of features can causes this? What should I check?

Any advice will very appreciate it.

Comments

• modernator
    Options
    I'm using free plan, and this is analyzing usage result. Am I exceeded limitation?
    - 4 CCU Max
    - 1 Rooms Max
    - 15,558 Msg/s per Room Max
    - 1.2 GB Bandwidth
    - 0 Rejected Players
  • Hi @modernator,

'DisconnectByServerLogic' means that the server actively disconnected the client, most likely because too much data is sent, either from the client or from the server. According to the given information, 15k msg/s for just 4 active clients is a lot, to be honest it is definitely too much. Please try reducing the overall amount of messages being sent and also check the data which is sent and try to optimize this. Problems may be too many cached events or RPCs, too many Room Properties that get update very often or too many OnPhotonSerializeView calls if you have increased the send rate.