Any way to persist the room forever?

Options
Hi.

I've already spent a lot of time trying to understand how to leave the room in PUN, but still be able to rejoin it, even if everyone leaves that room too.
In C# LoadBalancing library there's OpLeave method with true or false parameter which can keep the room saved forever.
However in PUN the only option I found is Disconnect. First of all, it's not convenient since I need to reconnect immediately after that. And second, the room is still not persisted if everyone disconnects.

So is there a way to achieve that in PUN? Or should I use Photon Realtime?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• alandyshev
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Finally found the reason of the issue. The code worked fine with demo webhooks, but didn't work with demo Turnbased backend set up on my Azure.
    It appeared that there's a bug in Photon Dashboard and if you set demo webhooks in the app and then change it to custom ones - webhooks start working incorrectly.

Finally we created new app, set up custom webhooks, and it worked.

Answers

• alandyshev
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Finally found the reason of the issue. The code worked fine with demo webhooks, but didn't work with demo Turnbased backend set up on my Azure.
    It appeared that there's a bug in Photon Dashboard and if you set demo webhooks in the app and then change it to custom ones - webhooks start working incorrectly.

Finally we created new app, set up custom webhooks, and it worked.