[Game] Fly Chicken

inexco
edited January 2015 in Android Java (deprecated)
Fly Chicken

Cross the haunting Forest, against breathtaking scenery, chicken eating plants and giant spiders! Challenging yourself and jump into Hyperspeed modes and collect coins as many as you can.

- Game play developed based on Windows Phone platform;
- Rich game elements for players to enjoy;
- Nice and unique graphic design;
- Easy and fun controls.
Available at Windows Phone Marketplace: http://goo.gl/zLfBe
FlyChicken_QRcode_WindowsPhone.png

FlyChicken_04_200.pngFlyChicken_03_200.pngFlyChicken_01_200.pngFlyChicken_02_200.pngFlyChicken_05_200.png

Comments

• Does it have multiplayer? ;)
  • Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot for your visit! But sorry that we don't have the multiplayer function on this game.

Also, nice to meet you. ;)
  • You definitely should have multiplayer. You know, Photon is great for that ;)
  • Wow!, Tobias, glad you come back!

Thanks for the suggestion, we really appreciate. It's interesting to hear idea from folks on board like this and we would consider for future updates. :)

Once I have update of this game and/or any other new releases, will certainly come to post here.
  • I tried to install it to my android, but there was an error
  • Its my favorite game but when i installed my computer then this game is no play due to some error. Please tell me its solution.
  • Simple and challenging infinite-flying chicken game, do your best to score higher than others and unlock achievements.*- Unlocking achievements and viewing High Scores leaderboard; logging into your Google account is required in order for the scores to be automatically sent, as well as for viewing achievements and leaderboard.*- If you have any questions, feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or any other issues please feel free to contact me right away